This Latin cross with pomiform terminals is decorated with green, yellow and transparent rock crystals in trunco-conical settings cut in the ‘Dutch half-rose’ style. The gilt back is decorated with engraved plant motifs. From the tomb of the Bishop of Coimbra, D. João Mendes de Távora, who died in 1648, this pectoral cross was found together with the shank of his Episcopal ring and a fragment of the crozier.